Tuesday, February 14, 2012

books!




Hello   ~ it’s nina gold ….
Today’s topic is about my love for books >I  BOOKS<  .. since I was a little girl I loved reading , I didn’t read books , I use to read kids magazine (Khalid) !! BUT as I grow I stated buying books .
My obsession   in reading started with a Arabic book called  ‘’Crime over the ropes’’  I was wonderful !! I still have the book and I read it few times !!.
Anyhow  ~  when I told my beloved mother about reading she recommended me to read books that where written by the talented author ‘’Agatha Christie’’  and I bought some of her books .. I was truly amazed by her and her books !!
I have in my small library 34 book !! I hope by time I get to have over thousand book  !!
I have an account in a website that called goodreads it provide you to search books and where you can buy them online .. you find books to read and add them to your favorite list .. this is my account nina gold You can pay a vest to my first post titled : who I am .. I talked about what kind of books I like to read ,, and in there you can find more information about me  .
Hope you like this post !! and please add your comments on this post and my friends posts too !!
Byebye

-          Roqaya

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading books become my passion .I have many kinds of books but of course less than yours.
    please visit our blog too & leave a comments ^.^
    A.R

    ReplyDelete
  3. هلا !
    انا أحببت القراءة من أواخر السنة 2011 فأتمنى أن أحب اقرأ كتب مثلك

    ReplyDelete