Thursday, February 9, 2012

who i am






Hello ~ ( *V* ) / <3
This is my first post in our group blog (SHUMI HOSHI) , and I want to introduce myself..
My name is Roqaya (my internet name is nina gold), I’m 16years old . A high school student I’m in Al-raya high school for girls  .
My interests are :  reading books (humor,crime,fiction,manga,religious..etc..)  , photography , watching t.v shows (COMDEY!!!!,crime) , watching anime , watching movies , collecting stickers , listening to music (k-pop,R&B,soul,hip-hop,classic,any-good-music) , ENTERNET , EATING , drinking tea  and  being lazy!! 
I really have a lot of things I like !!  
 four other girls and me , made this blog  ,, and may I ask you to take care of us .. and add your most welcomed comments ^v^
byebye ~ ( ω)
with all my love 
                        - roqaya



No comments:

Post a Comment