Thursday, February 16, 2012

*?!-->[manga and anime]<--!?*



*?!-->[Manga]<--!?*
The first book I read was ( Harry Potter)….guess what ? I managed to read only ten pages finally .This was a great achievement for me! Reading was never my passion. I enjoy reading thin books ….ten pages would be good enough for me! My family members indulge in reading a lot.I really wonder why I became the odd one out!
One day I saw my brother reading comics with a big grin on his face.To my surprise he was reading my favourite Japanese Cartoon which takes me years to watch from the websites and also I have no patience to wait for the next episode.
However, I went with my cousin to buy my first manga (comics) which is called “The Stellar six of Gingacho” . And I loved it. Until now I have read 17 manga .. Every 3 months I order the second version.
 The most wonderful, amazing and funny manga I have ever read is “Ore-sama Teacher” .Let me give you a short review about the story.Mafuyu is the no-nonsense,take-charge and hard-hitting leader of her high school gang.She got too active in her role and was caught  by the police.But when she gets expelled for being a delinquent,her mother,fed up with her daughter’s wayward ways,sends Mafuyu to an isolated school far off in the country.  Unfortunately,her childhood friend Takaomi Saeki is her new homeroom teacher(he is also a former delinquent .He becomes a teacher for a reason,but what was it ?!)  the very person who set her on the path to delinquency!With Takaomi around,Mafuyu’s high school life once again starts to stray from the straight and narrow.Mafuyu fights to save her first new friend,Hayasaka (a lone- wolf delinquent. He’ll take on anyone who wants to fight with him)from his trouble.But in order to hide her identity she wears a rabbit mask and becomes a supper bunny.

*?!-->[Anime]<--!?*



Since I was a child I started watching anime , and the first anime that I saw was NARUTO ,
but I stopd watching it because I found another anime that was way better ,one piece and I became obsessed with it .
I learned many things from one piece. Firstly, courage shown in the Anime made me dais some for myself. Secondly, I learned that I must have a goal, purpose and a dream in my life. Finally, in one piece (Nakama) is very important which means friend, they help you whenever you have trouble. One piece makes me feel that i want to be one amone those fascinating characters.
The story at one piece starts when the piret king get caught and brought to the execution tower to be executed, He tells everyone about the treasure "one piece" which he hidden somewhere at the (Grand line).  From that day on, pirates era started, and everyone from all around the world sailed to the Grand Line in search of One Piece, the treasure that would make their dreams of fame and fortune come true, but no one ever found the location of Gol D. Roger's treasure, and the Grand Line was too dangerous a place to overcome. Twenty-two years after Gol D. Roger's death, a boy named Monkey D. Luffy decided to become a pirate and search for Gol D. Roger's treasure to become the next Pirate King ever since he was a little boy.when luffy was a child he ate a special (gum-gum devil's fruit in accident, that gave him special powers ). The story about this kid called " luffy" and his journey towards that dream. He asked people to join his crew and they became his friends. Together they grow up and became strong and sail the sea to reach "one piece".
PS: don’t forger, if anyone Tried to ruin your dream, pretend that you did not head them, be strong, And the first thing you should do right now is to put a goal in your life, and reach your dreams Even if they are difficult to perform and achieve
Written by --> *?!-->[Rabia alhumairi]<--!?*

1 comment:

  1. we have a book shop that is near by our house that sells books(dubai mall) .i like to go there any time.

    ReplyDelete